1. Your Privacy Rights
2. Scope and Consent
3. Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use of and access to our sites, applications, services and tools, and to help us personalize and improve your experience:
Information you provide to us: We may collect and store any information you enter on the NS Softech website or you provide to us in context of using our site, applications, services, or tools
When you visit the NS Softech website or use NS Softech Services, we also collect information about your transactions and your activities. In addition, if you use NS Softech Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your NS Softech account or give us when you use NS Softech Services.
- Personal information such as your photograph, date of birth or national ID number.
- We may also collect information from or about you in other ways, such as through your contact with our customer support team and your results when you respond to a survey. Additionally, for quality and training purposes or for its own protection, NS Softech may monitor or record its telephone conversations with you or anyone acting on your behalf. By communicating with NS Softech , you acknowledge that your communication may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
- Information from other sources: We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
- Authentication and Fraud Detection: In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about you and your interactions with our website or NS Softech Services. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
- When you download or use our Mobile Applications, or access one of our mobile optimized sites, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable location services in the device's setting's menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or the manufacture of your particular device.
4. How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide NS Softech Services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve NS Softech Services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and applications;
- contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our User Agreement;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize NS Softech Services, content, and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply indicate your preference by sending us an email on [email protected]
- We may call or send a text message (SMS) to you via the landline or mobile phone number that you have provided to us.
- When you access our website or use NS Softech Services, we (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, "Flash cookies," or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively "Cookies"). We use these technologies to recognize you as a customer; customize NS Softech Services, content, and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and to promote trust and safety across our sites and NS Softech Services.
- You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, unless our Cookies are required to prevent fraud or ensure the security of websites we control. However, declining our Cookies may interfere with your use of our website and NS Softech Services
7. How We Protect your Personal Information
- • We never save your personal information except your name, contact details and your past transaction history with us. In no circumstance will we ever save your bank account or credit card details. This way by not saving any information we completely eliminate the risk and offer protection.
8. How We Share Personal Information with Other Third Parties
eCommerce web development has indeed become a necessity instead of a means to drive greater traffic. We, at NS Softech, offer efficacious and effectual eCommerce web design, plug-in & module development solutions for small and medium level enterprises. Having intense love for web designing and development, our skilled and talented professionals remain abreast with the current industry trends to deliver prolific results. Our competent developers create customized e-commerce website to promote your brand effectively while bringing success as well as online sales.
We may share your personal information with:
Our years of industry experience makes us capable enough to handle various aspects related to your online business, enabling you to reach out to the global audience. We create and implement end-to-end e-commerce solutions that are integrated with your business website impeccably. We firmly believe in timely delivery & cost-efficient solutions along with consistency and premium quality. Our strong determination and passion towards web development have inspired us to offer state-of-the-art e-commerce web development services to the global clients andcustomers.
- Members of the NS Softech corporate family -- to provide joint content, products, and services (like registration, Project requirements, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services, and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications and suggestions for improvement on the projects delivered to you by NS Softech, only if you have requested their services.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill and payment collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Financial institutions and Development Companies that we partner with to jointly create and offer a product. These institutions may only use this information to market NS Softech -related products, unless you have given consent for other uses.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you meet their criteria which includes having NS Softech close your NS Softech Account due to your breach of the NS Softech User Agreement).
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to NS Softech or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- NS Softech will not sell or rent any of your personal information or share your Project Design or Logic to third parties.
- If you Opt for a NS Softech service directly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a NS Softech website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application. These sites are governed by their own privacy policies and you are encouraged to review their privacy policies before providing them with personal information. NS Softech is not responsible for the content or information practices of such third parties.
9. How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information
You can review and edit your personal information at any time by sending us an email requesting for the same.
10. How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by sending an email to [email protected]